"copy files", specialfolderpath("resources") and missing files = SHOWSTOPPER

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Aug 10 12:16:32 EDT 2019

The function is revRedirectMacOSResources
in ide-support/revsaveasstandalone.livecodescript (repo path).
The code doesn't explicitly state the reason, but I think it has to do with
where executable content needs to be inside an app bundle.
You may be better off using the engine path for executable content.

This code has been there for a long time though.  It was in there when the
livecodescript file was originally split out in Jan 2015.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:40 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <