"copy files", specialfolderpath("resources") and missing files = SHOWSTOPPER

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sat Aug 10 07:27:58 EDT 2019

Hallo Hermann,

> Am 10.08.2019 um 12:45 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Hallo Hermann,
>
>> Am 10.08.2019 um 12:30 schrieb hh via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>>
>>> Klaus M. wrote:
>>> and what can I do to make my app run?
>>
>> Did you already try to put the compiled things on startup
>> from custom props into the temporary folder?
>> I never had problems with running compiled shell scripts
>> from there.
>
> that is the next point on my testing list, thank you. :-)

yes, success, at least partly, now I get a SHELL error -> ... access denied

Although I "chmod"ded that file to "777" (via the INFO window on my Mac), so everyone
should be able to access it, before I put it into a custom property of my stack.

What can I do to make it run?
Anything I am overseeing?

Best

Klaus