"copy files", specialfolderpath("resources") and missing files = SHOWSTOPPER

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Aug 9 16:46:33 EDT 2019

Maybe noone got the point of my posting?

The point is, that I add files and folder to the standalone via the "Copy files" tab
in the "Standalone Application Settings", however some of these files are missing
in the final runtime. However instead they can be found in -> specialfolderpath("engine")

What is happening here and why does LC not copy everything to the RESOURCES folder?

--
Klaus Major
https://www.major-k.de
klaus at major-k.de