Ask Password Icon Issue

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 8 13:23:28 EDT 2019

Okay I figured out where this is coming from. Normally in the IDE the Ask Password dialog uses the Livecode Logo (actually the Blue Indy Icon) for the dialog. But since I am launching it as a standalone, it's using the images specified in the Standalone Settings.

Now I have to figure out why it's black. There were some posts a while back about this, but I forgot what the solution was. I'll poke around a bit.

Bob S