Making "read from file" less blocky.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Aug 4 09:59:27 EDT 2019

OK, here's a "really out there" suggestion ....

1. Run a local web server  to serve files (locally only).

      Can be done various ways, including (easily) via LC and the httpd
library,

         (build that server as a standalone and have it running -
started from your app if need be...)

2. in your stack, just do

   load url ("http://localhost:8080/myfilename") with message "mycallback"

and handle the file once it has been read in the "mycallback" handler

-- Alex.