Updated Lesson and new Notarization Helper Stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 3 15:58:09 EDT 2019

If you need to notarize a Mac app, this thing is a marvel. I was nervous
about getting through Apple's new requirements for app distribution but
Notarization Helper is as simple as it gets. I'd used AppWrapper in the
past, but the new notarization and stapling process isn't included there
yet, at least until AppWrapper comes out of beta. Matthias has made an
all-in-one solution that requires nothing from the user but a couple of
bits of info and a mouse click, and it works right within the LC IDE.

This is a keeper. If you are distributing outside the Macc App Store, go
get it.