"template" stack in custom property

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Aug 2 14:30:49 EDT 2019

Hi Jaque,

> Am 02.08.2019 um 20:24 schrieb J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
> The "can't find handler" error, as well as not finding controls or cards, has been around for a while but I see it more oftn in the last few versions of LC 9. I haven't got a repeatable recipe yet so haven't reported it.
>
> Anyway, that sounds like what you are experiencing.

no, I don't think so, because LC obviously neglects the rest of the script
but ONLY if the stack-to-be-opened has a pre-/openstack handler.

Works if I add -> lock messages!

And this only happens when I open a stack from within a custom property.
If I do the same with a stack from my HD, everything works as exspected, so it does not sound
like LC is not finding "the defaultstack".

> --

Best

Klaus

--