ANN: PowerDebug 2.1.5

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Aug 2 13:16:30 EDT 2019

Hi-

I have released a new version of PowerDebug, the first real update in
three years.

Note that PowerDebug does not seem to have the crash-to-desktop problems
exhibited by the IDE debugger in LiveCode 9.x when deleting red-dot
ghost breakpoints, so if you're currently experiencing the crashing
problems you should be using PowerDebug, at least until the engine
problems in LiveCode are resolved.

Version 2.1.5 is significantly refactored in certain areas for speed and
to fix some bugs relating to the display of variables when switching
contexts and the display of multidimensional arrays.

PowerDebug completely supports LC9.x and is backwards-compatible to at
least version 4.x.
Debugging of standalone applications is still supported on the same
computer, cross-platform on multiple computers, and on different
computers in the same local subnet.

http://powerdebug.ahsoftware.net
http://ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/BuyPowerDebug.lc

****

For current users (I've gotten some bounced emails, so if you didn't get
an update email from me, read on)

NOTE: even if you have a beta version of 2.x you should download the
most recent version. That's the only one guaranteed to have all the
latest patches.

As usual, your registration will never expire, so you have access to the
latest versions.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com