Challenge: who can background this shell command?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 1 09:54:46 EDT 2019

put "/users/matthias/downloads/temp/MailHog > /users/matthias/downloads/temp/hubbabubba.txt 2>&1 &" into tShell

-- above redirects into file and then don´t ask me.. ;)
put shell(tShell)
answer URL "file:/users/matthias/downloads/temp/hubbabubba.txt"
-- answer dialog shows content of file, which contains in my case the address and port it was binded to.

2019/08/01 15:46:01 Using in-memory storage
2019/08/01 15:46:01 [SMTP] Binding to address: 0.0.0.0:1025
[HTTP] Binding to address: 0.0.0.0:8025