[Feedback request] New docs for dbLib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Apr 29 04:32:15 EDT 2019

Hey Friends,

I've been working on a new release for dbLib for a while and part of it
is producing better documentation. Even though it is not yet complete, I
think that the new documentation is good and it might already be
valuable for people here as it applies to the current release.

I'd be keen to learn get feedback on it from people using the library or
that are curious about the library (you can fetch the GPL version and
use the same docs). So far, I've basically added an API reference. Other
more complete parts such as a tutorial will come later.

https://soapdog.github.io/livecode-dblib/#/

Best

andre