Lesson on Accelerated Rendering

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Apr 28 17:30:58 EDT 2019

Wow that's great, I need to use the MailArchive to search, . (duh, of course) my own inbox archive doesn't go that far

I will see you I can get my head around it before the conference so I'll know what Mark is talking about.

I'm getting black, blank screens, on Android....(in the wordpuzzle) related to lock screen and AcceleratedRendering

Thanks to some change they made in 9.0.4.RC2

BR

J. Landman Gay wrote:

    Here is my layman's guess at how it works:
    <https://www.mail-archive.com/use-livecode@lists.runrev.com/msg84396.html>

    And here is Mark Waddingham's more technical explanation:
    <https://www.mail-archive.com/use-livecode@lists.runrev.com/msg84428.html>