Livecloud Bundle Offer

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Apr 27 22:35:08 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

I have a Lifetime Indy LiveCode license.  So I don’t need that.
I have a Lifetime On-Rev license.
I run my own servers with Postgresql as my database.
(I really don’t need LiveCloud yet.)
I do not want to attend the conference in person.

So yes, in my case, the deal isn’t good enough for me.
I might only have interest in just the simulcast and recordings.

Thanks for asking.

Rick