LC904rc2 Project Browser error?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Apr 26 13:17:19 EDT 2019

Not to slight to any 3rd party tools, but I personalty would rather
identify bugs in LiveCode and report them to the LiveCode Quality
Center. My experience has been that a bug, properly reported, with a
repeatable recipe and test stack is fixed pretty rapidly these days.

One of the first steps though is to determine whether the issue is
repeatable - can other people on other computer reproduce the observed
issue - which is why I was asking if anyone else has seen or can
reproduce this issue I observed.

I am not sure from your reply whether that means you can also see this
specific issue (not relayering groups by drag and drop in the IDE
project browser) in LC9.0.4rc2.