Engine: Socket limit?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Apr 26 03:41:16 EDT 2019

I think that’s a misdiagnosis of the issue there. That bit of code is sizing the read buffer not limiting the number of connections. I’d start by logging the result and socketError to see if that sheds any light. However I think the info here will sort it:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/69449ce9-ea58-48ec-b675-c55480ba4bbb/windows-server-2012-and-tcpip-maxuserport?forum=winserverPN <https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/69449ce9-ea58-48ec-b675-c55480ba4bbb/windows-server-2012-and-tcpip-maxuserport?forum=winserverPN>

Cheers

Monte