Encrypted standalones

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 18 18:41:36 EDT 2019

Apparently my theory of why we can't do it in the standalone builder was
wrong, and encrypted scripts don't matter in the app stores. So I'm
still wondering what the reason is for disabling it in the SB.

I knew how to set a password on a stack, but if you do that then you
have to enter the password every time you open the stack during
development. The nice thing about using the SB to set a password is that
it only applies to the built app and you don't need to mess with it
during development.

I can just set a password before I build I guess. A
savingMobileStandalone handler would work for that, followed by a
mobileStandaloneSaved to remove the password.