setting file created date in livecode from script

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Mon Apr 15 15:16:47 EDT 2019

Thank you James, Richard, Alex, and Bob for your replies.

As it turns out, James' suggestion was a good one and version 6 of "A
Better Finder Rename" does indeed to appear to do what I want.
In connection with Public Space's <http://www.publicspace.net> companion
folder utility, I can do it all without writing a line of code.

It would have been a nice exercise in Livecode programming but  I need to
use my time towards the other things I need to do...
Comparing what I charge for my time VS the hours the Public Space person
put into his code.... the fees are miniscule..

sqb
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 AM James At The Hale via use-livecode <