Debugging in iOS 12?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:38:15 EDT 2019

Folks:
I’m just diving into debugging my iPhone app after a long hiatus. I have iOS 12.2 on my iPhone and am using Xcode 10.1. Unfortunately, it appears that LC 9.0.4 (rc2) won’t support Xcode 10.2 (from the web site) and I get the following error message in Xcode:

"This iPhone 6 is running iOS 12.2 (16E227), which may not be supported by this version of Xcode.”

Is there anything I can do except wait for the next version of livecode to come out? I should have waited to update my iOS version. Arg! Such a pain to wade into this thicket of provisions, certificates, etc. again. At least there are more support docs from Livecode.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero