Saving a tab formatted field to a file and retaining its formatting

Robert J. Earp rjearp99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:50:23 EDT 2019

Many thanks Paul and to Ron Metzker who kindly contacted me off-list with a comprehensive handler of what he does using revPrintField.   I must admit that the Dictionary still leaves a lot to be desired and without the valued members of this and other lists LC would not be so successful ;-)

We will need a cross platform (OS X / Windows) solution for our project and although things seem to work great to both print and save a .pdf using revPrintField, I’m not sure if Windows supports a print to .pdf feature.  As with Ron, I too am OS X based so I can’t check it, but I’m led to believe that Windows 10 supports such, but does anybody know if previous versions of Windows does ?

Thanks, Bob…
White Rock, BC