Saving a tab formatted field to a file and retaining its formatting

Robert J. Earp rjearp99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:00:12 EDT 2019

Many thanks for all of the great response and from such experts !!

I’m not sure if the HTMLText solution will work for us as by default the output file would open in a browser and we need to get it into .pdf format to assemble (in Acrobat) with the other parts of the report.

RogerG and I are currently mousing around creating a LC tool to output a fields content to .pdf    It’s looking promising and we’ll let you know of our success or not !!

best, Bob…

Bob Earp - White Rock, BC