LC Server on OSX Mojave - Local host & sites

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Apr 6 10:54:26 EDT 2019

Hi Bob and Keith,

I found that Part 3, although it said for Mojave
was really Sierra.  When I tried to use their
setup. I discovered that the paths were incorrect.
Once I compensated for the wrong paths I found.
the solution worked for setting up SSL fine.

https://getgrav.org/blog/macos-mojave-apache-ssl

The other problem I found with their setup was that
it didn’t use Apple’s recommended mod_secure_transport
plug-in but instead used mod_ssl.

It works for now!

I guess we will have to wait for someone to work out
exactly how to use Apple’s mod_secure_transport plug-in
before we can move onto using that.

Any takers up to the challenge?

Good luck,

Rick