LC Server on OSX Mojave - Local host & sites

bob at bobhall.net bob at bobhall.net
Thu Apr 4 06:29:15 EDT 2019

There are changes in how things work in 10.14.x of Mac OS. When I setup my system for full stack dev (iMac 27” Late 2014) I did a mashup of the following 2 posts. Not sure that you should start right in with these but maybe there’s something in the text that will help you get the configuration you need.

You will see that there’s a PHP focus in the setups. Once you are able to get the php info page working you should be good to get LC server running. The second link is a 3 part article. I’ve included a link to the first post.

The Perfect Web Development Environment for Your New Mac (Not updated recently but a good reference)
https://mallinson.ca/posts/5/the-perfect-web-development-environment-for-your-new-mac <https://mallinson.ca/posts/5/the-perfect-web-development-environment-for-your-new-mac>

Part 1: macOS 10.14 Mojave Web Development Environment (updated as recently as Jan 2019)
https://getgrav.org/blog/macos-mojave-apache-multiple-php-versions

Hope this might help you,
Bob H.