Anchor links in browser widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 1 15:18:45 EDT 2019

And...it broke again. Reloading the content causes scripted internal
links to fail, even when using the dummy URL. Yesterday I was able to
work around it by deleting and recreating the widget but today that
doesn't work either.

I may need to go back to the revBrowser implementation, since layering
isn't working with the widget anyway and internal links aren't reliable.

Does anyone have suggestions before I do that?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com