Continual iOS Simulator Problems

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Oct 31 16:31:58 EDT 2018

> Am 30.10.2018 um 04:13 schrieb Brian Milby via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Have you tried launching the simulator from Xcode first and after it is fully loaded then trying to test from LC?

That´s how i am doing it, because pressing the test button in LC with the simulator not running produces here exact the same problems. First there are these notification messages that the simulator does not respond  or takes to long to start(or something like that - you all know that message) and i have to choose if want to continue. If i acknowledge to continue, then  the message appears after some time again and so on.

When i press the button to not continue, the simulator hangs. At least it does not respond for a very long time. I have to use the activity monitor to quit  the simulator.

If i open the simulator first and wait until the iOS device is started completely, then i can test the LC app without a problem.

Unfortunately i very often forget to start the simulator first and and that then takes time i could use more useful.

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de
https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de