Is it not possible to write to the user preference folder in Mojave?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 30 11:39:56 EDT 2018

Hi Sean,

thanks for the information. But my app writes to the ~/Library/Preferences folder. And therefore the user should have write access to it.

As i wrote. On a new Mojave installation on a VM (i still have 10.13.6 here) i was able to write the registration details to that folder without problems. Even with a standard user account.

I will let you all know, when i found out why the customer could not register the app successfully.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: