Is it not possible to write to the user preference folder in Mojave?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Oct 29 19:05:16 EDT 2018

I´ve setup a VM with Mojave and my app was able to write the registration data to the preferences folder without a problem.

So i am not sure what´s going on  on the machine of the customer. But at least i know now that my app is able to access that folder.

Regards

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>