Numbering lines

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Oct 29 09:44:36 EDT 2018

Yeah, I said something that was wrong - and I did apologize and will
happily do so again. And I managed to get "two people with one stone"
and mis-describe both your and Geoff's valuable inputs.

So I apologize again to both of you, and anyone else I inadvertently
knocked on the way past.

But, as you say, the important thing is that David got a couple of good
answers, and anyone searching this thread in a few years time will see
the answer, and not the human frailty of communication :-)

Alex.