Numbering lines

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:41:24 EDT 2018

Thanks to everyone who helped me on this.  Apologies if I misdirected the discussion, but even that was very instructive.

My mouth hung open when I saw the cost of updating the progress bar every time through a loop.

I guess I have become sloppy about time saving because most operations seem ‘quick enough’ to me …and also it seems counterintuitive that adding a conditional line inside the loop would speed things up.  Useful information on arrays too.

Cheers,

David G