Numbering lines

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 29 00:17:02 EDT 2018

On 10/28/18 9:15 PM, hh via use-livecode wrote:
> Alex,
>
> you and JLG are important LiveCoders. What you say has double weight.
> From that alone you should double check what you claim to be true.

Well, at least I have finally become "splendid" at something.

I can't decide whether you are being rude or just misunderstanding how
your words appear in a different culture. To an American, the above is
either an insult or a lecture.

You should probably not assign so much weight to what I say here.
Sometimes I'm just human.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com