Numbering lines

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 28 15:24:05 EDT 2018

You're right, split deletes duplicates. In fact, I use it as a quick way
to do just that.

I don't see any way to add line numbers without looking at each line.
But you could keep a counter in a variable and put the text into an
array with the counter integer as the key. That might be faster than
keeping a text list. I haven't followed this thread closely, so probably
that's already been suggested.

I think if you remove the speed hit that updates the field scroll, it
might get fast enough.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com