Standalone issue ... was starting the Project Browser

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Oct 27 12:43:50 EDT 2018

If your code does things that break when called as a part of the build process, then you need to check and exit the handler before the code executes. Putting it at the end of the handler is not needed. If needed, it probably needs to go toward the top of the handler.

When the IDE first launches, the revStandaloneProgress stack is not loaded. After you build any project, then it will remain in memory for the rest of the session.

Thanks,
Brian