Auth token + Firebase

Jose Enrique Montero montero.je at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:33:53 EDT 2018

Hi, I am starting a project of an IOS / android app, and I want to use
firebase for the database, but  can't authenticate the users because there
is no SDK for LIVECODE.

I have created an OAUTH2 server that generates a token and I can validate
the  email / password  pair through API and receive an access token.

Now the problem is that I want the app to connect directly to Firebase
REST, but using the token generated on the server.

Someone could help me a little in clarifying this mess I have.

https://firebase.google.com/docs/database/rest/auth

I would appreciate any idea,
Best Regards

Jose Montero