“Make Docset” updated to 3.1, DASH docset for LC now at 1.7.1

James At The Hale james at thehales.id.au
Fri Oct 26 17:30:43 EDT 2018

I have uploaded version 3.1 of the ‘make_docset’ stack to LC Share.
This version returns syntax coloring to the examples as well as retaining their indentation.
It also adds links to all the “Associations” listed in many of the entries. This was only something I had noticed recently so apologies for not including them sooner.

As a result I have used this version to construct a docset for Livecode 9.01 (stable) and have uploaded it to the user-contribution area for Dash. Anyone using Dash or a compatible reader should update their Livecode docset to this version (1.7.1).

James