Finding common words and phrases in a large block of text?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Oct 25 13:26:23 EDT 2018

Hi Terry, glad you found a solution.....

I have a similar challenge.

I did a word count, but would love to recognize the same phrases.  Did you
just compare chunks? ... hash them? (probably redundant?)

Are there any more hints you can drop about this?

Thanks,

Tom

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 4:27 AM Terry Judd via use-livecode <