Finding common words and phrases in a large block of text?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Oct 25 01:55:55 EDT 2018

Hi – I’m looking to analyse some large block of text (journal abstracts from key educational technology journals over a several year period) to find common words and phrases. Finding common words should be easy enough but I’m not clear on what approach to take for finding common phrases (iterating through the text capturing overlapping word runs of various lengths?). Any ideas on how best to proceed?

TIA,

Terry...