jsonImport or JSONToArray

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Oct 23 19:08:55 EDT 2018

> On 24 Oct 2018, at 10:04 am, Andre Alves Garzia via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> As you folks may have seen earlier today, I've shipped a new product here on the list. While I was building the demo stack for this plugin, I had the same problem as you describe. In my case it boiled down to the automatic inclusions not working, I ended up needing to do manual inclusions and then it worked.

Yes, we still need to add the inclusions search for many things. I would really like to get rid of the choice of one or the other and just have a button on the inclusions pane to run a search. This would be particularly handy for speeding up builds if we are suddenly looking for many more things!

Cheers

Monte