regex url validator?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Oct 23 19:05:03 EDT 2018

> On 24 Oct 2018, at 9:35 am, Brian Milby via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> As long as it doesn’t break autocomplete, I think moving the square brackets is a good idea. It makes it more accurate and clear that wildcard is what can be optionally omitted but regex must be included.

I’m relatively sure it won’t break the autocomplete syntax parser. Indeed it would be nice to have a way to declare in the syntax statement that a particular bit is just making the implicit form into an explicit form so that autocomplete could just not give the implicit form as an option.

Cheers

Monte