Autocomplete Problem

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Oct 23 17:58:32 EDT 2018

> On 24 Oct 2018, at 1:23 am, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> It keeps interfering with what I’m trying to type

I’m wondering how it is interfering with what you are trying to type. Can you provide an example. It shouldn’t do so unless you tab to complete. It could be that as we have had the tab to auto-format feature for such a long time that many people have become used to hitting tab a lot.

FWIW I get really annoyed with some editors that do autocomplete on return so you type what you want and hit return and all of a sudden you get stuff you don’t want so I completely understand the annoyance factor.

Cheers

Monte