[off]Hactoberfest

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Oct 21 00:53:25 EDT 2018

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 5:26 AM AndyP via use-livecode <

> Also for the bug fix note, you can also create one directly in GitHub,
> using
> the 'Create new file' button. Just make sure that you are in the *correct
> branch* on your *own fork of LiveCode*.

I realized I didn't mention you could create a file right in the browser
that in the screencast after I recorded it. The video description on
YouTube has a note about that but I should probably make a new recording at
some point.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps