pdftk issue solved

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:11:16 EDT 2018

"To be fair" (one of my least favourite phrases), Adobe did not go to
all the trouble of inventing the PDF thing for it to be portable; they
invented it as a way to make money. The fact that, at a later date,
Adobe made the PDF more accessible is super: but, a bit like Willy
Wonka, one must read the small print.

Richmond.