Showing four options in a menu?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:00:37 EDT 2018

Woot! I never considered using unicode! (not that you actually typed the
word, but that's what I took from your comment)

My working copy of navigator now has:

An empty box for all false
A - in a box for mixed
A check in a box for all true.

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 3:08 PM Kay C Lan via use-livecode <