LC 9.0 Windows - tooltip broken for new datagrid?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 16 11:17:45 EDT 2018

Actually, everything in a datagrid is an object of some sort with it's own tooltip (empty by default). There would have to be special code to display the tooltip for a datagrid instead of the tooltip for the object you are pointing at.

I tested in a new stack and the tooltip for a datagrid NEVER displays. Not even sure why it's there.

Bob S