Errant mouseRelease message?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:52:20 EDT 2018

I gave up using dragMove many years ago after finding that I couldn't make
it work with setting the selection of Navigator's list. There were too many
special cases that were either difficult or impossible, and it was so long
ago I don't remember what they all were. I happened on someone's (Scott
Rossi?) drag and drop code that just used mouseMove and never looked back.
At this point I'm ready to revert to a simple repeat until the mouse is up
loop.

gc

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:25 PM hh via use-livecode <