vbscript sendkeys()

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Oct 13 00:35:09 EDT 2018

It seems like the problem is indeed with sendkeys happening too
quickly..but i have also concluded that when I try the Wscript.Sleep 500
command it is not compiling and my vbscript, and the sendkeys are never
sent. when i take the wait out...it works, but too quickly.

so i just need to find a working syntax to halt the vbscript.  thanks for
the hint...i'll just try a bunch of things to try to narrow down.