Stacks whose names start with "rev"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 8 19:58:48 EDT 2018

I checked that early on and again today, cantEdit is false. The style was
reported as toplevel but I set it again anyway in the message box. The
command that opens the stack is a plain "go stack", the same as all the
others in the suite that open normally. GRevDevolppment is true.

The only difference between this stack and hundreds of others is the name,
as far as I can see.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 8, 2018 5:35:27 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode