"send" vs "dispatch"

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:29:26 EDT 2018

Ha -- there are about 7,000 lines of code in Navigator -- I think that
means I've written about...70,000 lines of code? :-)

But in any case, there are 80 instances of Dispatch and 63 instances of
Send in Navigator.

My next step I think is to learn more about how Sublime Text handles find
and replace across multiple files, because every instance of Send that
doesn't involve a time delay is going to become a dispatch.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 3:15 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <