Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 4 17:45:15 EDT 2018

I suspect all they did was take the old browser object and wrap it in a widget that it can respond to and send messages. The old browser was not on a layer per se. (Actually, nothing is, it's all smoke and mirrors). It would write or draw if you will to a rect on the screen, and once it did that, none of the "underlying" objects were accessible until the browser object was cleared.

Bob S