OT our shipping software is finally finished

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Oct 4 15:49:28 EDT 2018

> Am 04.10.2018 um 13:45 schrieb Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com <mailto:andre at andregarzia.com>>:
>
> I think that LiveCode is the best thing under the sun to build Desktop apps. I wish people were not so enthralled with mobile these days because Desktop stuff rocks.

Andre,
i second that. The possibility to create mobile apps with LC is nice and the progress from the beginning of revMobile to the current state is remarkable. But creating Desktop apps with LC and the Livecode Server stuff is  awesome and by far the best and amazing thing i met in programming except mTropoplis, although that was buggy. But that´s an other story.

Btw.: Your fon.nu site has a dead link to your fon.nu project at Bitbucket. Where is the new home of the project?

Regards,

Matthias