OT our shipping software is finally finished

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Oct 3 19:16:10 EDT 2018

As this runs only on Windows and we are fetching the data from a MSSQL database we are using the  odbc driver “SQL Server” which is included in Windows.

Btw.: For connections from Mac to MSSQL server i have here Actualtech´s ODBC driver and also the Openlink SQL Server Lite driver. But i prefer the Actualtech one. Why? Because it´s cheaper and it´s easier to configure and Jonathan Monroe of Actualtech was always helpful when i requested support.

Matthias