Script Editor Unusable on Windows

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 3 11:50:04 EDT 2018

Early on when LC was experiencing a CTD issue (this was around v6) I wrote code into my stacks that saved every time I closed a stack. I also save code incredibly frequently, sometimes every few line edits. I maintain local and offsite backups of what I do so I can revert, and I have a versioning local backup running automatically so I can recover a version earlier in the day, in case I completely bork my code, then save it.

Still, this is a pain and needs to be sussed out, but as you say, producing a reliable recipe is nearly impossible, because by the time you notice it, it's about to go nuclear.

Bob S