LiveCode Server

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Nov 30 11:26:28 EST 2018

Ahh... I see that the revIgniter library is the way to go for my number 2
question and I am immersed in the docs. But I'm still wondering about my
question # 1 (differences between "Include", "Require" and "Start using")

I've been using LiveCode Server for a few years now with great success as
various web services from LCS. I started this when I was a relative newbie.
I access my library stacks via "Start using".
1) Can anyone shed some light on the subtle differences between "Include",
"Require" and "Start using"? The docs are not clear to me.

I'm starting a new project using interactive web pages. I have an in house
web designer that I need to show how to call LC server scripts to populate
web pages. I would rather use LC Server and MySQL and my on-staff html
designer rather than sub it all out using vb.net and SQL server.
2) Are there any examples of how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services